In the Rockies, the robins are back. So are longer days and fire pits and sowing seed.
You can find me on Goodreads, on my Amazon author page and, of course, right here at www.murrayandrewpura.com. Make sure you check back here every week for new posts and blogs and announcements.Several giveaways are coming up during April, May & June.
Here is a list of my latest six releases going back to the fall of 2020, in case you missed some of them:
1) The Rose of Lancaster County (Harlequin, October 2020) Historical Fiction, Romance, Amish
2) Hong Kong Amish (MillerWords, December 2020) Contemporary Fiction, Amish
3) The Light at St. Silvan's (Elk Lake Publishing, February 2021) Contemporary Romance
4) Black Sand (Elk Lake Publishing, April 2021) Historical Fiction, Romance, WW2 Fiction
5) A Bride's Flight (Harlequin, April 13th, 2021) Historical Fiction, Romance, Amish
6) The Scepter & The Isle, co-authored with Patrick Craig, #2 in the Islands Series (Islands Publishing, April, 2021 - coming soon) Historical Fiction, Romance, WW2 Fiction, Realism
I hope you enjoy all you reading adventures this spring! God bless!